Sunday, July 7, 2013

Better 'N Butter Peanut Butter


Peanut Butter offers great protein, flavor and nutrients, but moderation is key. I love peanut butter, but know that with it's high calories and high fat content, it is best to not eat the whole jar in one sitting. I am a fan of the staple brands Jif and Peter Pan, but recently I have found a brand that will remain the kind I eat from now on. When I was in Oregon a couple months ago, my sister had some peanut butter that I had never seen before. After reviewing the ingredients, not only did I realize that it had very low calories, even lower fat content, but it didn't contain high fructose corn syrup, artificial ingredients or additives.....and it tasted delicious!
Better 'N Butter was gracious enough to send me 3 flavors they distribute, Original, Banana and Chocolate (the 4th being low-sodium). The flavor below is the Original and it was delicious. Not only was it light, but it had more flavor than any other peanut butter I've ever tasted. Also, knowing it is light in calories, fat and additives was a real benefit. When pairing anything with a healthy snack, in this case, apples, I want to make sure the pairing is completely healthy. I have strong brand loyalty to Better 'N Butter now. I don't see the point in consuming anything else. 





Delicious snacks for any age. I love this brand and what it stands for.

No comments:

Post a Comment