Sunday, March 24, 2013

Red Bicycle and Gluten Free

I just had the most fantastic crepes and guess what.....it was gluten free! Every Sunday I go to brunch with friends after church and love trying new places. Today we went to 'Red Bicycle' in Germantown, a neighborhood in North Nashville. When deciding if we should go, after hearing such great press about it, I was worried being a crepe restaurant that they might not have options. BUT, this being a city full of food and diversity, I called and they said you can get any crepe you want GLUTEN FREE. This made me super happy and now had to just decide which flavor to try.
I decided on the Funky Monkey-Peanut Butter, Nutella, Walnuts and Bananas. It was fantastic, full of flavor and knowing it was all gluten free made me able to enjoy it that much more.

The flavor was fantastic and I will definitely be back to try other flavors- such as apple cinnamon, thai, pizza, banana foster and so much more! As well as these amazing flavors, they have eggs, toast, plethora of coffee and specialty drinks, as well as tasty scones. Check it out- you will not be disappointed.
http://redbicyclecoffee.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment